We are in the era of advanced technology, where the IT sector has developed a lot and has turned out to be a booming service across various industrial sectors. The latest service that is currently very much in trend and demand is the adoption of AWS Cloud Services or Cloud adoption. It is the service that has become a trend as well as a proven method to boost the overall productivity of the business.
The best that we can say here is that instead of taking the headache of owning and maintaining physical servers and the data centers, the option available is the services of cloud technology. This is one of the wisest options that operate your business over the internet and also allows the team of employees to work remotely.
We are leaving in a time where competition in the market is available at a higher pace and greater extent. There are different methods and models available in the market for having the integration of cloud deployment. These models are depending completely on the need and requirements of the businesses. Today in this article, we would be sharing and discussing our views and methods on various topics relayed to the cloud deployment such as;
What is Cloud Deployment? Why there is a need for it?
The process of cloud deployment describes the ways and methods as to how the cloud platform is being implemented. This area of work also shares the details as to how the cloud will be hosted, and who will get the right to access it. The complete set and work of cloud deployment refer to the enabling of IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), or SaaS (Software as a service) solutions accessed by consumers.
Now taking further, cloud computing is one of the biggest and the brightest technological innovations that has entirely changed the overall working style of the companies and businesses irrespective of their sizes and strength. It is also a saying that for the establishment of a business it requires proper planning and ways for its execution. Also, another concern that is a major one is where to install servers and other small issues related to infrastructure. After cloud deployment, a user can fully focus on business without worrying about infrastructure and paying for what he uses.
Top Cloud Deployment Models
There are four types of cloud deployment models –
Well, to this we cannot say or commit which of them is the best method and process for cloud deployment. The core reason is that each model has its uniqueness and significance. Every business has different requirements depending on which the owner needs to deploy the particular cloud model. Now let us discuss the different types of cloud deployment models in brief.
Further moving ahead, let us now emphasize the generalizing of all these four models with its pros and cons.
- Public Cloud Model
In the public cloud, the computing systems are being offered to the public by third-party providers and it is via the public internet. The options available in the market related to the service are numerous. These services may be either available for free or sold on demand. This is entirely depending on the need of the client and the payment for the same would be done as per its usage and storage, it also comes with the option of use of CPU cycles and bandwidth utilization. Public cloud solutions are readily offered by Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and others.
- Advantages of a Public Cloud
- Trouble-free and easy infrastructure management – There is no need to develop or maintain the software as that the service provider does.
- Flexibility – It can have an extension that has availability with an option available that can extend the capacity when the company’s demands increases.
- Reduced costs – You have to just pay for the services you use without worrying about the infrastructure (hardware or software needs).
- 24*7 uptime – An comprehensive network of the service provider’s servers ensures the never-ending availability of infrastructure and its operations.
- Disadvantages of a Public Cloud
- Compromised security- At times there comes to a situation where the public clouds may experience storage collapse and malfunction, like storage collapse in the Salesforce CRM. Thus here there is a risk of having compromisation in security.
- Data security and privacy a concern – Although accessing data is easy but a public deployment model keeps users unknown regarding where their data is stored and who has access to it.
- Shortage of a customized service – Cloud service providers have standardized service options they probably fail to satisfy consumer’s requirements if they are unusual.
- What is a Private Cloud?
In a private cloud, the services or solutions are dedicated to a particular organization or business. Private cloud also delivers high-level privacy and security so that sensitive data is not leaked to third party providers. As it offers customized solutions to the business, it is very expensive but at the same time reliable.
- Advantages of a Private Cloud
- High security and scalability
- Customized infrastructure
- Only authorized persons can access resources
- Disadvantages of a Private Cloud
- Too Costly
- Capacity Ceiling
- What is Community Cloud?
The community cloud resembles a private cloud to many extents, the only difference is the number of users. Unlike the private cloud, in a community cloud, there can be more than one organization with similar background sharing the same infrastructure along with other resources.
- Advantages of a Community Cloud
- Cost reduction
- Improved security, privacy, and reliability
- Ease of data sharing and collaboration
- Disadvantages of a Community Cloud
- Higher cost as compared to the public deployment model
- Sharing of fixed storage and bandwidth capacity
- What is Hybrid Cloud Model?
A hybrid cloud combines the private and public cloud environment and allows them to share data and applications. This works great and helps businesses to scale services back and forth from their private cloud to the public cloud.
- Advantages of Hybrid Cloud
- Improved security and privacy
- Enhanced scalability and flexibility
- Reasonable price
- Disadvantages of Hybrid Cloud
- Network Complexities
Every organization here has to decide how beneficial the service is all about. It is that the company has to decide the cloud deployment model on the basis of its requirements. Based on the need and requirement of the model and the business you can always choose one model along with the combination that is available with it.
Please do comment, like, and share the article if you liked it. Also, with this share your feedback and if you have any doubts regarding cloud computation, connect with us today or drop your query in the comment section below.